Monday, December 19, 2011

Tricks & Traps: how to think like a Villain

Yeep!  Sorry!  

This post has been sent back to Draft, hopefully in the nick of time before any of my players notice it out here!  We have not quiiiiite finished the campaign yet, and due to some last minute changes there is now information in this post that they definitely should not see yet.

Very many apologies, but this post will be Re-Posted again, intact (with a few minor edits that I just made) as soon as the Campaign is completed!   Promise!

I will post a note indicating when this post has been re-posted.   :p  

Plz forgive me....

3 comments:

Jonas S. said...

it happens.

^_^

--fudgebob

vbwyrde said...

Hehe... yup. Thanks for understanding. It's a darn good post, I think, too. Anyway, I look forward to re-posting it in a few more weeks.

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm.... hehe