Monday, April 04, 2016

Elthos RPG Mythos Machine Tutorial Intro Video


Not much to say on this, except that I'm teaching myself Lightworks Video Editor (free, with a minor restriction on the size of the outputs, but good for youtube so ok).  Lightworks, by the way, is said to have a steep learning curve.  I will confirm that.  It does.  And the documentation thus far as left me not only scratching my head and poking google a lot, but also a bit puzzled about things like plugins, and how to handle some pretty simple seeming stuff.  BUT ... once I started to get the hang of it, I realized that it is actually quite awesome and fun to use.  You just have to get the hang of it.

Anyway, this little intro spot will start appearing in my tutorial videos going forward (and backwards) and that's a bit of fun and kind of pleasing in the "hey, I just made that (piece of kinda crappy thing) myself, yo!" sense.  Anyway, my girlfriend said she thought it look pretty cool, and that, after all, is in fact the most important thing.  Hah.  So there.  :)

No comments: